Unic Press UK: The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) announced Tuesday a major re-organisation/transfers involving 55 top executives.
In a speech to NNPC staff, the Group Managing Director of the Corporation, Maikanti Baru, said: The new appointments would help to re-position the NNPC and facilitate its operations, filling the ‘vacuum’ caused by the statutory retirements of staff.
Some of the key transfers as announced by the NNPC included:
- Roland Ewubare is now the Group General Manager of the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS). He was formerly the Managing Director of the Integrated Data Services Limited, IDSL.
- Diepriye Tariah has become the Managing Director of the Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL). Hitherto he was the Group General Manager and Senior Technical Assistant to the NNPCs Group Managing Director.
- Malami Shehu has moved on to become the head [Managing Director] the Port Harcourt Refining Company (PHRC). His immediate former post was Executive Director Operations, of the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC).
- Adewale Ladenegan is Managing Director of the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC). He was transferred from Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, where he was the MD.
- Muhammed Abah, who was until recently, the Executive Director Operations of WRPC, now succeeds Ladenegan as MD of Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company (WRPC).
- Umar Ajiya, now assumes duty as Managing Director of Nigerian Products Marketing Company (NPMC).
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s state oil corporation, which was established on April 1, 1977.
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil